Kaltura lets you create Channels of content and lets other users subscribe to your channel. The subscriber sees notifications of when new content is added to the Channel.
As the owner or manager of the channel, you can see who is subscribed to your Channel. You can either watch the embedded video or follow the steps below
- Sign into your WFU Kaltura account.
- Go to My Channels.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the appropriate Channel.
- Click the Users tab. You can see everyone associated with the Channel
- Change the dropdown View menu to see users by role.
- The download button is on the right side. It downloads a CSV file with user information.