DITTO is a screen mirroring solution that allows you to display your laptop wirelessly.
If you teach in multiple classrooms and do not want to download DITTO again for another classroom, please follow these instructions. The DITTO executable file downloaded in these instructions can be used in multiple classrooms.
- Press the APPLETV button on the multimedia panel and the following should be displayed on your screen.
- Open any browser and type in the following url: http://help.goditto.com/support/solutions/articles/11000055689-what-is-the-installable-version-of-ditto-
- On the DITTO website, download the version of DITTO for your machine. In most cases, you will be downloading the WINDOWS 64 Bit version.
- Run the executable. Once installed there will be a DITTO shortcut on your desktop.
- Click the DITTO shortcut on your desktop and you will be asked to type in a room code which will be displayed on the screen. Type in the code and press CONNECT.
- Click on the START SHARING button.
- If this is the first time you have used DITTO, the following message will appear on your desktop. Click ALLOW ACCESS.
- You may be asked to type in an APPLETV passcode which will appear on the screen.
- Remember to select the STOP SHARING or LEAVE THE ROOM button your desktop when your class has concluded.