Cisco AnyConnect is a secure method to access Wake Forest resources when you are off campus.
- Establish an internet connection.
- Access Cisco AnyConnect, by clicking on your Windows Key to get to the Start Screen.
- Click on the Cisco AnyConnect icon.
- Select the WFU_Ver11_VPN profile and Click The Connect button.
- Select the WFU_VPN-User_ver11 profile, enter your username and password, and then click the OK button.
- Cisco AnyConnect will begin to establish a connection and once successful you will notice a small yellow lock displayed in your task bar in bottom right hand portion of your desktop.
- To disconnect, right click on the VPN Client icon on your taskbar and click disconnect.
You may be presented with a window with a Security Warning. Click the Connect Anyway button.