VPN is a secure method to access Wake Forest resources when you are off campus.
- Establish an internet connection
- Access VPN, by clicking on your Start Menu, All Programs, _WFU Internet Tools, then VPN Client.
- Once the VPN Client window appears, click on the (1)WFU_VPN-User_ver 11 and then (2) Connect.
- A login window will appear. Type in your Deacnet credentials, click OK. VPN will begin to establish a connection and once successful you will notice a small yellow lock displayed in your task bar in bottom right hand portion of your desktop.
- To disconnect, right click on the VPN Client icon on your taskbar and click disconnect.